The client is not willing to sponsor visa at the point of time, independent contractors are encouraged to apply
Role: SAP BPC
Duration: One Year
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Deliverables: Maintain / Trouble shoot existing cost point application / Resolve production tickets
- Project experience in SAP BPC 10.1 NW
- Ability to create complex SAP BPC reports and Input schedules
- Experience in building script logic and data manager packages
- Ability to gather requirements, plan delivery and assess risks
- Business process Flow, BPC security , BADI , Data Manager package, Work status, Consolidation Cockpit, IFRS tool-kit
- Experience in Planning and Legal Consolidation
- Application Management: BPC for Excel, web, word and PowerPoint
- Experience in BW-BPC integration
- Experience in BW/BPC-ABAP
- Advises client and develops complex technical architecture and design
- Advises client on complex systems management plans and issues
- Work with Level 2 and Level 3 Incident Management teams to resolve production incidents.
- Debug objects in production system to help in resolution of production incidents.
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives and provide solutions to problems.
- Communicate production status and issues to management and stakeholders.
- Engage AMS delivery teams and instill a mindset of continuous learning and process improvement.
- Coordinating onsite/offshore – multi-geography team environments if required
- Adhering to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as agreed with client
- Managing escalations
- Team working skills to contribute and boost motivation in project work
- Experience resolving integration issues
- Knowledge in trouble shooting existing issues and suggesting Business Process improvements as necessary
- Requirement gathering, functional specs creation
- Analysis of business processes
- Communication with clients in order to determine their needs in detail
- Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas and results to business executives in the marketing and sales organizations
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Total 3-5+ years of SAP BPC
- English: Fluent
- Experience working with onshore delivery model
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence